Alpha Performance R35 GT-R Intake Manifold
The Alpha Performance R35 GT-R Intake Manifold Plenums have been painstakingly designed by AMS to be the most efficient and power producing intake manifold available. Attention to every detail was accounted for when creating this high performance induction component. If you’re familiar with the Alpha product line, you already understand that our aspiration has always been to offer you much more!
Power Producing VR38 Intake Manifold
Like our Carbon Fiber Plenums and unlike most aftermarket GTR Intake Manifolds where gains are seen near the top of the power band and suffer near the bottom, the Alpha GT-R Cast Aluminium Intake Manifold Plenums provide global performance. Compared to the leading cast aluminium GTR intake manifold on the market, our piece not only produced more HP and torque but it did so through the ENTIRE POWER BAND! From the moment your turbos spool up, the Alpha GTR intake manifold starts making more power and torque. The best part is nothing is sacrificed in terms of response or power under the curve.
Larger, Perfectly Molded Cast Aluminium Plenums
Based off of our Championship winning Carbon Fiber Intake Plenums proper function of the plenum is extremely important to the performance of any intake manifold. In the case of the GT-R, there are two plenums – one for each bank. Not only should they be sized for correct volume, they provide even more benefits when shaped in such a way that distributes charged air more evenly amongst each of the precisely machined CNC aluminium velocity stacks leading into the runners. Both lightweight cast aluminium plenums are molded and tapered to channel charged air effectively – reducing turbulence and accelerating the delivery of charged air to the engine. By maintaining balance and sustaining maximum airflow velocity and pressure when needed, your GT-R benefits by outputting more horsepower!
The Difference Is In The Details
Each manifold is matched to its upper and lower running section to maintain the perfect flow of air from the throttle body to the cylinder heads. To achieve this, our engineers called for very tight tolerances where the upper and lower sections adjoin. That wasn’t enough though. To perfectly align the upper and lower ports, they took it a step further and installed dowel locating pins to ensure there were no steps or protrusions that could cause unnecessary turbulence found on other aftermarket GTR intake manifolds.
We wanted to offer an intake manifold with the highest level of strength and reliability so we teamed up with an expert in the field. We then cycle tested our finalized design from 0–50psi in a high heat environment in order to replicate over 20 years of operation by the average GT-R owner! In the end, a burst test was performed where the test manifold was subjected to over 150psi! No other GTR intake manifold on the market has undergone such grueling tests!
- Based on The most powerful VR38 intake manifold on the market
- Show stopping design
- Over 25% lighter than the leading cast intake manifold
- Dowel pin aligned for smooth, continuous flow between upper and lower runners
- Dual MAP sensor ports allow for monitoring bank to bank differences in boost pressure
- Retains PCV and functions exactly like stock
- Extra vacuum ports on plenums
- Cast Aluminium Plenums
- Billet Upper Intake Runner
- Billet Lower Intake Runner
- Third Rail Available
- Carbon fiber manifold plenums
- Alpha Performance R35 GT-R Big Bore Billet Throttle Bodies
- AMS Throttle Body Adapters Required for Use with OEM Throttle Bodies
- 3rd Fuel Rail for additional 6 injectors
- Custom Intake Runner Anodizing: Standard billet, Black, Blue, Gold, Purple, Red
- CNC billet aluminium upper and lower section gasket
- Evap solenoid mounting bracket
- Throttle body gaskets
- All necessary vacuum fittings and hardware