PR built 800whp 4g63/64 long engine
• *** GOOD ENGINE CORE IS REQUIRED ***
• You must send in a good engine block to Precision Racing to be rebuilt.
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for build times.
• Shipping both interstate/internationally
PR Long engines come with one of our short engine + specific choice of Staged cylinder head builds.
You will need a good engine core to be built/swap.
Our 4G engine range is extensive and can be tailored to suit the specific punishment the new beast is going to receive.
Ranging from the standard 2.0L through to 2.6L.
The PR 2.0LR features a long rod design to relieve some of the side loading of the piston and was developed to push the limits of the 4G63 block further with less risk of splitting a cylinder wall. RPM limits have been pushed to over 10,000 rpm with this engine, available with steel or aluminium rods.
The REAL deal! Proven time and time again our 2.0LR, 2.0,2.2L,2.3,2.4L engines are the benchmark when it comes to reliable high HP 4G’s.
2.3,2.4 and 2.6L Recommended <600whp due to added harmonics for long stroke.
Specs and Features:
Built Long block Sump to rocker cover completely sealed (without manifolds/ancillaries mounted)
PR Exclusive Features:
- Block machining (chemically cleaned, decked, bored and honed)
- Balanced and blueprinted
- Precise, documented hand assembly
- Bearings (Rod, Main and Thrust)
- Balanced, turned & polished OEM Crankshaft with PR modifications
- PR Balance Shaft Eliminator kit
- ARP Fasteners through out
- PR Spec Connecting Rods
- PR Spec Forged Pistons
- PR Spec Head gasket
- ARP L19 Head studs
- Oem Engine gasket set
- Oem oil filter
- GRP Aluminium Rods (1000hp+) – $410
- PR spec stoker crank or forged upgrade – $2,250
- PR modified new OEM oil pump inc fitting – $690
- New timing belt/tensioner/bearing kit/water pump – $630
- Evo 9 additional – $300
- Upgrade to ARP 625 new age head stud kit – $340
- Upsize to ½”L19 head stud kit – $1,350
- Block receiver grooves + fire rings + copper gasket – $1,600
- Half grout filled hard block – $880
- PR Spec Street/Drag wet sump inc install – $1,165
- New OEM balancer – $440
- Fluidamper balancer – $840
- STM 10% under-driven alternator pulley with raised guides – $260
- Kiggly Racing HLA Pressure Regulator – $335
- Kiggly Racing Crank Trigger Sensor Kit, Billet 12-Tooth Wheel V3 including OEM sensor – $499
- Adjustable Cam gears (Mivec only 1 required) – $260.00
- Adjustable Cam gears (Non-Mivec 2 required) – $520.00
- OEM 4G63 hydraulic lifters – $1,856
- Precision Racing Billet Rocker Cover Evo 4-9 – $1,330.00
- Evo 1-8 Spark plugs gapped and installed – $88
- Evo 9 Spark plugs gapped and installed – $160
- Engine remove & re-fit incl fluids – $3,300
- Engine strip down – $660
This engine build uses our existing knowledge to build you the best engine possible. This however can be affected when put into the wrong hands.
In all cases, the engine should be installed by a reputable performance workshop and dyno tested or tuned immediately to ensure there have been no mistakes during install or potential issues with boost control, vacuum hoses, breather system or fuel system which could have caused a lean out or blowing out of seals/dipstick causing a fire.
Precision Racing assumes and accepts no liability that your set-up has the appropriate supporting modifications to suit your application. Including but not limited to the following:
• Adequate breather/crank case ventilation system
• Adequate exhaust system and turbine housing size to prevent excess exhaust back pressure which can cause head gasket failure.
• New or cleaned/checked parts within oiling system (oil cooler/lines/turbo/oil feed and drain lines etc)
• If replacing a blown engine- thought must be carried out to ensure there is not an existing problem which will now place your new engine with the same result. (oiling system/back pressure etc)