4G63/4G64 Long Engine (Evo 1-9)
PR built 800whp
• *** GOOD ENGINE CORE IS REQUIRED ***
• You must send in a good engine block to Precision Racing to be rebuilt.
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for build times.
• Shipping both interstate/internationally
PR Long engines come with one of our short engine + specific choice of Staged cylinder head builds.
4G63 Cylinder head packages
You will need a good engine core to be built/swap
Our 4G engine range is extensive and can be tailored to suit the specific punishment the new beast is going to receive.
Ranging from the standard 2.0L through to 2.6L
The PR 2.0LR features a long rod design to relieve some of the side loading of the piston and was developed to push the limits of the 4G63 block further with less risk of splitting a cylinder wall. RPM limits have been pushed to over 10,000 rpm with this engine, available with steel or aluminium rods.
The REAL deal! Proven time and time again our 2.0LR, 2.0,2.2L,2.3,2.4L engines are the benchmark when it comes to reliable high HP 4G’s.
2.3,2.4 and 2.6L Recommended <600whp due to added harmonics for long stroke.
Specs and Features:
Built Long block Sump to rocker cover completely sealed (without manifolds/ancillaries mounted)
PR Exclusive Features
– Balanced and blueprinted
– Precise, documented hand assembly
– Bearings (Rod, Main and Thrust)
– Balanced, turned & polished OEM Crankshaft with PR modifications
– PR Balance Shaft Eliminator kit
– ARP Fasteners through out
– PR Spec Connecting Rods
– PR Spec Forged Pistons
– PR Spec Head gasket
– ARP L19 Head studs
– Oem Engine gasket set