We respect your privacy. The purpose of this site is to provide information about our products and services and to learn more about what interests you.
- Precision Racing makes a record of your visit for statistical purposes only.
- Your email address will be recorded if you email Precision Automotive Racing Pty Ltd.
- Your email address will not be used for purposes other than that for which you provided it. We do not provide email or other address or contact details to other parties except for the purposes of providing our services or products to you. For additions or corrections or copyright enquiries for this website, please send us an email.
- The Customer and/or the Guarantor/s agree for the Seller to obtain from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal credit information about the Customer and Guarantor/s in relation to credit provided by the Seller.
- The Customer and/or the Guarantor/s agree that the Seller may exchange information about the Customer and the Guarantor/s with those credit providers either named as trade referees by the Customer or named in a consumer credit report issued by a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
(a) to assess an application by Customer; and/or
(b) to notify other credit providers of a default by the Customer; and/or
(c) to exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of this credit account, where the Customer is in default with other credit providers; and/or
(d) to assess the credit worthiness of Customer and/or Guarantor/s.
- The Customer consents to the Seller being given a consumer credit report to collect overdue payment on commercial credit (Section 18K(1)(h) Privacy Act 1988).
- The Customer agrees that personal credit information provided may be used and retained by the Seller for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between the Customer and Seller or required by law from time to time:
(a) provision of Goods; and/or
(b) marketing of Goods by the Seller, its agents or distributors in relation to the Goods; and/or
(c) analysing, verifying and/or checking the Customer’s credit, payment and/or status in relation to provision of Goods; and/or
(d) processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by Customer; and/or
(e) enabling the daily operation of Customer’s account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in the Customer’s account in relation to the Goods.
- The Seller may give information about the Customer to a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
(a) to obtain a consumer credit report about the Customer; and/or
(b) allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about the Customer.