4B11 Long Engine
2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
*** GOOD ENGINE CORE IS REQUIRED ***
The engine short motor core is $1900.00
You must send in a good engine block to Precision Racing to be rebuilt.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for build times.
Shipping both interstate/internationally
PR Long engines come with one of our short engine + specific choice of Staged cylinder head builds.
This proven power plant uses only the best off the shelf and custom designed PR spec components. Combine that with the latest in machine and assembly practices and you are assured only the best!
PR Exclusive Features:
• Balanced and blueprinted
• Precise, documented hand assembly
• Custom compression ratios available
– Precision PR spec machine work on block & crank
– PR Spec pistons with upgraded pins suit 1000HP+
– PR spec steel I-Beam rods 1000HP+
– High performance racing rod & main bearings
– ARP 625+ Head studs
– Tomei Head gasket
– Cylinder head recondition
– OEM timing chain kit/water pump
– OEM Gasket set
Displacement 2.0 litres (unless stroker crank choice is chosen)
Stroke: 86mm Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
Suggested Rev Limit: 9000RPM with supporting modifications.
This engine build uses our existing knowledge to build you the best engine possible. This however can be affected when put into the wrong hands.
In all cases, the engine should be installed by a reputable performance workshop and dyno tested or tuned immediately to ensure there have been no mistakes during install or potential issues with boost control, vacuum hoses, breather system or fuel system which could have caused a lean out or blowing out of seals/dipstick causing a fire.
Precision Racing assumes and accepts no liability that your set-up has the appropriate supporting modifications to suit your application. Including but not limited to the following:
• Adequate breather/crank case ventilation system
• Adequate exhaust system and turbine housing size to prevent excess exhaust back pressure which can cause head gasket failure.
• New or cleaned/checked parts within oiling system (oil cooler/lines/turbo/oil feed and drain lines etc)
• If replacing a blown engine- thought must be carried out to ensure there is not an existing problem which will now place your new engine with the same result. (oiling system/back pressure etc)