PR built 800whp 4g63/64 long engine
• *** GOOD ENGINE CORE IS REQUIRED ***
• You must send in a good engine block to Precision Racing to be rebuilt.
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for build times.
• Shipping both interstate/internationally
PR Long engines come with one of our short engine + specific choice of Staged cylinder head builds.
You will need a good engine core to be built/swap.
Our 4G engine range is extensive and can be tailored to suit the specific punishment the new beast is going to receive.
Ranging from the standard 2.0L through to 2.6L.
The PR 2.0LR features a long rod design to relieve some of the side loading of the piston and was developed to push the limits of the 4G63 block further with less risk of splitting a cylinder wall. RPM limits have been pushed to over 10,000 rpm with this engine, available with steel or aluminium rods.
The REAL deal! Proven time and time again our 2.0LR, 2.0,2.2L,2.3,2.4L engines are the benchmark when it comes to reliable high HP 4G’s.
2.3,2.4 and 2.6L Recommended <600whp due to added harmonics for long stroke.
Specs and Features:
Built Long block Sump to rocker cover completely sealed (without manifolds/ancillaries mounted)
PR Exclusive Features:
- Balanced and blueprinted
- Precise, documented hand assembly
- Bearings (Rod, Main and Thrust)
- Balanced, turned & polished OEM Crankshaft with PR modifications
- PR Balance Shaft Eliminator kit
- ARP Fasteners through out
- PR Spec Connecting Rods
- PR Spec Forged Pistons
- PR Spec Head gasket
- ARP L19 Head studs
- Oem Engine gasket set
- GRP Aluminium Rods (1000hp+) – $380
- PR spec stoker crank or forged upgrade – $2,250
- PR modified new OEM oil pump inc fitting – $630
- New timing belt/tensioner/bearing kit/water pump – $580
- Evo 9 additional – $220
- Upgrade to ARP 625 new age head stud kit – $320
- Upsize to ½”L19 head stud kit – $880
- New OEM or fluidamper balancer – $360
Adjustable Cam gears (Mivec only 1 required) – $220.00
Adjustable Cam gears (Non-Mivec 2 required) – $440.00