Barra Short Engine 4.0L Falcon BA-FGX
PR built 800whp
• *** GOOD ENGINE CORE IS REQUIRED ***
• You must send in a good engine block/crank to Precision Racing to be rebuilt.
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for build times.
• Shipping both locally/interstate/internationally.
Our Barra engine range is extensive and can be tailored to suit the specific punishment the new beast is going to receive.
The PR Barra comes from years of development and testing of different combinations, ranging from pushing factory engines to their limits, to our built combinations producing over 1600hp and over 8500rpm from a standard bore and stroke!
You will need a good engine core to be built/swap, or we can supply a core at an extra cost.
Specs and Features:
Built short block with the entire rotating assembly installed.
PR Exclusive Features:
- Balanced and blueprinted
- Precise, documented hand assembly
- Bearings (Rod, Main and Thrust)
- Balanced, turned & polished OEM Crankshaft with PR modifications
- ARP Main Cap Fasteners *does not include head studs*
- PR Spec Connecting Rods
- PR Spec Forged Pistons
- Brass Welsh Plugs
- Modified oil galleries
Exhaust Back Pressure is a killer of any boosted engine, note that the power level stated is based off of our aftermarket exhaust manifolds. If running factory BA/F exhaust manifolds this engine should not be pushed further then 620rwhp, and FG factory exhaust manifolds should not be pushed any further then 700rwhp, even on a built engine.
- Factory GENUINE head gasket – $156
- Race series Harmonic balancer – $600
- 90lb valve springs – $310
- PR/ARP2000 12mm head Stud kit – $611
- PR Spec oil pump (inc Billet gears) – $850
- PR HD timing kit – $726
- Yella terra flex plate – $600
- Core charge – $1,250
- HD Timing chain – $198
- HD crank sprocket – $220
- HD Tensioner – $231
- Billet Drivers side guide – $223
- Passenger side guide – $83
- guide pivot – $41
REQUIRED FOR 1000RWHP:
- Fire ring head gasket – $1,100
- Ross Racing Balancer – $760
- Main cap girdle – $594
- 115lb valve springs – $430
- PR/Arp 9/16 Head stud kit – $860
- ARP CA625+ 12mm – $1,200
- Grout fill – $600
- PR Stage 2 spec crank – $800
- Upgraded Piston Pins – $600
- Mild Porting – $750
REQUIRED FOR 1000RWHP+:
- PR stage 3 Billet Crank – $5,500
- Complete Billet race oil pump – $1,665
- PR 300m Race Rods – $2,530
- PR Custom Coated Race Pistons with Trend TP1 Coated Pins – $4,240
Ship your good engine to:
7/59-61 Edward st
Riverstone 2765 NSW